Larry Herzel has served as Project Architect for a wide variety of building types since 1976. His experience encompasses all phases of design with specialization in space planning, budget analysis, project management, specifications and construction administration. Herzel’s astute ability to translate a Client’s needs into a personalized program allows their project to become high functioning and comprehensive. He also has a deep knowledge of code compliance and been a board member of the Oklahoma Uniform Building Code Commission since 2009.
- 2014 + 2009 Metro 50 Award, OKC’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
- 2013 Best of Business, 3rd Place for Best Commercial Architectural Firm or Design Company
- 2009 William Wayne Caudill AIA Honor Award
- 2009-2013 Member of the Building Code Commission
- AIA Past Vice President, Director, Treasurer and Committee Chairman
- Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce