HSEarchitects is seeking a full-time architect / project manager to work as part of our collaborative design team. Ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3 years of experience, with a professional degree and strong design and rendering skills with proficiency in Revit.
Primary responsibilities of the position:
- Participate in planning, designing, illustrating, and providing technical documents for projects.
- Assistance and collaboration with all aspects of design and documentation process.
- Will collaborate with and act as a liaison between all involved parties to bring to life the vision of our clients.
- Assist in ensuring that projects are in compliance with local state and federal regulations.
This is a full-time position which includes benefits such as health insurance, disability, life insurance, simple IRA contribution and competitive salary.
We are seeking candidates with:
- Professional degree in architecture
- Experience with architectural firm
- Strong rendering skills
- Proficiency with Revit 2021, required
- Strong communication and design skills. Including experience in early design phases.
- Strong consultant coordination, drawing, and design skills. Including experience in construction administration phase.
- Ability to create new ideas both independently and in collaboration.
- Candidates must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Execute architectural concepts by collaborating with local fabricators.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, V-ray, Rhino or Sketchup
Please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.