Todd Edmonds skills in architectural design, design consultation, and space programming are integral in providing clients a service that caters to their particular needs and expectations. Todd’s experience includes both new and remodeled construction which involves conceptual design development, construction documentation, and project management. He is detail oriented and is attentive to both the aesthetic quality of the design as well as the project’s budget.
Todd’s experience has also allowed him to go over and beyond architectural services for clients. In particular are non-profit organizations, which he has full understanding of maintaining long relationships with clients to research sites and the processing of grants.
- Allied Arts Board of Directors
- 2016 AIA Central Oklahoma Merit Award for Adaptive Re-use – Oklahoma Contemporary Showroom
- 2014 + 2009 Metro 50 Award, OKC’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
- 2013 Best of Business, 3rd Place for Best Commercial Architectural Firm or Design Company
- 2009 Ray Ackerman Leadership Award
- 2009 United Way of Central Oklahoma Recognition Award
- City Arts Center
- Rotary Club 29
- Edmond Chamber of Commerce
- Integris Young Philanthropists Committee
- The Downtown Club